Well I'm banking on the fact that once my cruel intentions pass that
I'll be charming, witty and sweet enough for you.
But as I'm walking down this road I realize my shoes are gone
and my hair is matted to my neck from this morning dew.
And I can't be, all of what you need.
But I'll be wise & strong until my bones grow weak.
And I can't prove...that I am, good enough.
But I can promise I'm as good as I can be
if you'd only see that you move me with your frequencies.
But I'll be wise & strong until my bones grow weak.
And I can't prove...that I am, good enough.
But I can promise I'm as good as I can be
if you'd only see that you move me with your frequencies.
Once my silly notions pass I realize that the task
is bigger than my small hands are able to do.
But I know I would fight the past & brave the darkest of all men.
And I would swim across the ocean if you asked me to.
Once my hair grows long, in the summer sun
You'll see that I can be your kind favorite letter.
And when this town burns down we'll walk out hand in hand
You're the only reason this place had any color.
- by Torrie James.
You'll see that I can be your kind favorite letter.
And when this town burns down we'll walk out hand in hand
You're the only reason this place had any color.
- by Torrie James.
1 comentario:
te amo mi amor ♥
(':
Publicar un comentario